So, I don't give out five star reviews to anyone. After talking to Marina for about fifteen minutes I decided I wanted to have these guys do my kitchen counters. In the first meeting (total cold-call walk in) I paid a lot of attention to the questions she was asking me and the info she was giving me because in my book unprompted detail tells me a lot about how detail oriented someone is. She told me all about stainless steel sink gauge without me having to ask which told me I could stop worrying about having to understand all the details on my own and just let her make recommendations. I gave her my measurements and she had the quartz guys put together a quote. The quote was under the estimate I got from another company in San Carlos last year. It also included tearout and plywood leveling which the other company had pretty much brushed off as ""well, that's your problem, we dont do that."" Tile counters came out on a Friday;quartz counters were installed two weeks later. No delays, no snags. Kitchen Galleries also didn't give me trouble about ""only"" wanting to do my counters, unlike a couple of other places. KG also recommended a plumber to help me disconnect and reconnect the sink and various appliances (no DIYer I). I am very pleased with this remodel, and like I said, I never hand out five-star reviews. Check 'em out. Sure, you could wear yourself out researching stone guys and plumbers and installers and demolition crews and haulaway services, or you can just go with good people who know good people, and I'm definitely in the latter camp. And I didn't even do anything requiring bigtime design skills!\r
\r
more