On a scale of 1-10 I would give this business a negative 10. I bought a brand new car and I had an alarm/starter combo installed in my car a couple days after purchasing my car and custom car sound scratched my car all up. I understand accidents do happen but when trying to resolve this issue I was told by the owner it was only a piece of metal and who cares about a couple of scratches. He said it wasn't the first time it happened and it wouldn't be the last. When I brought the car to him to show him the damages he stated oh that's all. I would hard for my money and after I purchase a brand new car I do not expect to have it all scratched up by careless people with bad attitudes. Please think twice if you are planning on going to custom car sound in west springfield. Long radio is a couple minutes down the road. I suggest you go there.
more