I brought my 2002 Mercedes to have a stereo installed. A flip out dvd/touch screen. First let me start by telling you I went on Friday evening just to by the kit for my stereo and the guy convinced me to get it installed there. I agreed and mad the appointment for 9 am the next morning. I went the next morning and no one was there, I arrived 15 minutes prior to the appointment time. I went and got breakfast and returned at 9:20 and the manager owner was there. He informed me that no one was there to install the stereo. That should have been my first inclination not to go but I told the guy I would be back after work around 3:30 for another appointment. I got there and informed the guy I was there and then had to wait another hour just for the installer to start. So I waited walked outside a few times and noticed the installer was walking around talking to other people and not installing my stereo. So 2 hours passed and I went outside and the installer is in my car outside with the car running with the a/c on and still not finished with the install. I asked him how much longer and he said not too much longer. A total of 3 hours later , when I was told it should not be more than an hour , he finally finished. I looked at the car and stereo and complained that the cd changer that was previously installed was just thrown in the ash tray. I told the manager and he said he would have it fixed but it would be another hour. I told the guy never mind I will take it somewhere else and I wanted a discount for the guy using 1/4 a tank of gas. He said no and I said I will make a formal complaint , which I did . Also the install caused warning lights to go off on my console and I informed the guy again. He told me to take it to discount auto to have it reset. I informed him that only a Mercedes dealer could do it and I would send him a bill. NO ON SHOULD GO TO THIS PLACE!! THEY WERE ALSO DRINKING AND SMOKING MOTA WHILE CUSTOMERS WERE THERE AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!
Cons: EVERYTHING
more