My husband and I just ordered take-out from Fu-shing's based on the reviews, and we were not let down. It was wonderful. We decided it wasn't particularly spicy, that's why we only gave it 4 stars instead of 5. However I would do a 41/2 star rating because they special made their fried egg rolls without the pork for us. They warned us it might be any extra 15 minutes, but considering it's Sunday night take-out time, they still arrived before the actual time they quoted us. \r
We also didn't get that kinda sick feeling you get from eating take-out Chinese (which usually comes from cooking with too much grease and MSG), I assume they don't cook with MSG and actually mean it. \r
We are definitely going to be ordering our Chinese take-out from there from now on.
Pros: Special made their egg rolls for us w/o the pork
Cons: Needed a bit more spice
more