JavaScript is not enabled.
Insane Laser Tag! - Review by citysearch c | Richmond Ice Zone

Richmond Ice Zone

Claim

Insane Laser Tag! 7/6/2008

We came to Skate Nation for the laser tag and got far more than we bargained for! The arena is absolutely AWESOME. It is a two story, massive layout with some interesting game play options. We played for 30 minutes and paid $10. It was totally worth it and I couldn't give it a higher recommendation!!\r \r On the flip-side though (and the reason why I gave it only 3 stars) was that the arcade portion of Skate Nation couldn't be worse... The DDR machine kept eating our quarters and only worked once after someone fixed it; however, it broke down again immediately after the first game. The skeet ball (yeah yeah I know.. it's gay) wouldn't release its game pieces, the ticket roulette game was out of tickets (I could've won a spider ring!!) and the overall selection was totally out of date. In a nutshell, it was horrible. \r \r I can't comment on the ice skating since I didn't try it, but the facilities looked decent.. I also can't comment on the rock wall since it was ""out of pressure"" (?????) and we weren't allowed to climb. \r \r I would absolutely come back for the laser tag, but the rest of the place left A LOT to be desired. Pros: Laser Tag!! Cons: Everything else... more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021