JavaScript is not enabled.
Worst Food Ever - Review by citysearch c | Wheel Of Life

Wheel Of Life

Claim

Worst Food Ever 7/19/2008

1. Difficult to Find - Their Signage was poor. 2. The Food was awful. Ordered Chicken Pad Thai and Chicken Fried Rice. The Pad Thai was spicy and the Rice dish was dry as dirt. Neither had any taste. I'm not even sure the chicken was chicken as it was a ""Vegan"" restaurant.\r \r 3. The owner Victor introduced himself and said he was a 4th Gen Vegan. Hey, great for you, but don't espouse that to me, and don't tell me I should think of changing my lifestyle simply because I made the mistake of coming to your terrible restaurant.\r \r I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.\r \r 17 July 2008 Cons: Terrible Food, Tasteless, ""Chicken"" was horrible, Owner was a bore more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021