JavaScript is not enabled.
Dry Cleaning Disaster - Review by citysearch c | Rick's Cleaners

Rick's Cleaners

Claim

Dry Cleaning Disaster 7/14/2008

I recently took a dress to Rick's cleaners and they basically they turned a black and white dress gray and ruined the pleating of a dress. The employees did not know what to do and told me to take the dress to the manager, which of course was unavailable. The manager did not return phone calls in a timely manner and refused to pay for the cost of the dress. She pretty much said she is too busy for her customers and it would take time out of her busy day to answer a call. I have been working with them for over a week and they keep delaying when they will resolve the issue.I will never go back there and would not recommend it. The advertisement of quality service is definetly not true. Pros: cheap Cons: not worth it if they destroy clothing and you have to waste time trying to contact manager more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021