JavaScript is not enabled.
New Eyebrows: I Wish I'd Done This Sooner - Review by citysearch c | Custom Eyes Ink

Custom Eyes Ink

Claim

New Eyebrows: I Wish I'd Done This Sooner 6/18/2008

As I've aged, I've lost my eyebrows, until I realized about three years ago that I had about four hairs in each eyebrow and that everything else was pencil. My dermatologist approved my suggestion that I have them tattooed (I believe her words were, "I'd do it in a heartbeat"). My hairdresser told me about Carol Parks, who owns CustomEyes Ink. I met with Carol and was encouraged by her professionalism, concern for my comfort with the process, and attention to my skin allergies. Carol gave me new eyebrows, beautifully shaped and the right color for my complexion and hair. There was little pain involved (less than having a tooth filled -- but people differ in their responses to pain), and the whole process took about two hours. Minor swelling and redness disappeared in a couple of hours, tenderness in the tattooed skin was gone in a couple of days. Aftercare procedures were simple and brief. I had the work done about two years ago (it took a while to go from realizing I didn't have eyebr more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021