JavaScript is not enabled.
Hertz treats you like Royalty - Review by citysearch c | Hertz Rent A Car

Hertz Rent A Car

Claim

Hertz treats you like Royalty 5/29/2008

Our car got hit & we needed to rent a car for about 4- 7 days till our car was fixed. I called Hertz because we get a discount with them from our credit card & dont have to pay for insurance. These guys are the best.They had the car I reserved ready to go, I was in & out in 5 minutes. Every one there was Very Efficent ,Yet at the same time they were very friendly. They got you in & out as quick as possible but left you feeling that you could hang out & chat all day if you wanted to. I was very happy with my experiance at Hertz more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021