JavaScript is not enabled.
Best Horse Camp in California - Review by citysearch c | Rascal Slough Ranch

Rascal Slough Ranch

Claim

Best Horse Camp in California 5/29/2008

I went to camp for many years in a row at Rascal Slough when I was younger and loved it! Linda is such a knowledgeable horsewoman who really puts the time in to take care of her campers and her horses. I would highly recommend Rascal Slough to anyone for any equestrian needs, be it boarding, riding, or camp. It was such a joy when I was younger and I have many fond memories of the grounds and all the great people I met their! Pros: Love this ranch! Cons: Slightly out of the way for someone from the Bay Area, but I loved it just the same. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021