JavaScript is not enabled.
Worst Place to Eat in Studio City - Review by citysearch c | Studio Sub

Studio Sub

Claim

Worst Place to Eat in Studio City 12/15/2008

If you're looking for an overpriced, understaffed eating experience try Press Panini. The one and only time I ate at this curbside dump, I was surprised to find the ""owner"" sitting inside playing video games. I should have taken that as a sign to take my nine dollars elsewhere. The place reeked of ""illegal"" smoke and you could see the flies behind the glass landing on the food. Once I walked up to order, the owner jumped up, as if I hadn't just seen him playing video games, and started a conversation with me about IPhones. Was he trying to sell Apple products or sandwiches? Either way, I would never purchase anything from this man ever again. Pros: N/A Cons: Service, Cleanliness, Price more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021