JavaScript is not enabled.
SLOPPY, unprofessional - Review by citysearch c | Extraordinarily Clean

Extraordinarily Clean

Claim

SLOPPY, unprofessional 11/9/2008

bej123 Provided by Partner
I had my two story windows cleaned and it was NOT worth the money with this company. Isaac (the owner) told me his ladder couldn't reach the very top center window, and therefore it was left streaky and dirty. When I tried to come up with a solution he said that was all he could do and ran off to get to another job. I called to complain and request he fix the windows because his advertising states 100% satisfaction. I was NOT satisfied. (This was not the only streaky window, but I figured I couldn't have him redo half the house.) I was also told on the phone he would do a walk through after the job was completed to ensure satisfaction. Once again, he ran off to another job and did not ensure my satisfaction. So he returned one week later on a rainy day to "fix" the dirty window he left. He used a telescoping/extension for his cleaning sponge. It was improved, but now there are drippy streaks dried and obvious on my large two story windows. It looks terrible, and I can't believe I payed the money to have such shabby work done. I am SO disappointed. Also, he took off once again, didn't even ensure once again that I was completely satisfied before leaving. Please DO NOT give this guy your business, your time, or your money! more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021