JavaScript is not enabled.
OHMYGOD, Stay away - Review by citysearch c | Mal's Auto Body

Mal's Auto Body

Claim

OHMYGOD, Stay away 12/1/2007

I can not believe the way I was treated by this should I dare call ""person"" more like an animal. ""Richie"" is his name... I wonder if the owner knows what kind of ""person"" he has working for him. I understand it is a auto body but for god's sake. Does every other word out of his mouth have to be a curse? At least wait until the lady has left. What kind of place are they running? A biker lounge? This guy must have mental issues. There is no way a normal person would act in this way. I say throw him into a rubber room and throw away the key. You would think you would be able to get a simple tune up done without being treated with such disrespect. All I have to say is, no one I know will be returning there. Pros: Nice waiting area except for the language Cons: Richie more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021