JavaScript is not enabled.
Best Computer Repair Service in the City - Review by citysearch c | Computronics

Computronics

Claim

Best Computer Repair Service in the City 12/27/2007

At first I, like many other people in the city would take my computer to Best Buy (Geek Squad) for repairs or upgrades. The reason is simple, I dont trust anyone. \r \r Geek Squad was always a headache on multiple levels. The last time I went there they charged me $275 because they said I had a virus. The computer had to be completely erased and reinstalled with a fresh operating system. They then put a windows program, which was not genuine and this lead to the demise of the computer altogether.\r \r Jacob, the owner of Computronics, saved my computer and charged me a fraction of the price. He gives quality service and is very nice and comprehensive. I will never take my computer anywhere else. Seriously, Computronics is a hidden gem. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021