My wife and I wanted to enjoy a nice meal one day . So we thought to try this restaurant at Indian lake.I ordered a $15.00 pasta plate. There was so much pepper on it I couldn't eat it. We didn't order drinks, except for coffee and water. (we don't drink and drive)So the waiter didn't come back to our table until he brought the food. So needless to say I didn't leave a tip. (so i thought) Igave him my debit card to pay. He brought it back and I wrote a big zero in the tip line. The next day we found on our account that they added 20% for a tip.We did get our money back but we had to call several times and NEVER they were sorry for what had happen. Also the restrooms are old and dirty. p.s. I don't write bad reviews this is a first.
Pros: parking
Cons: I don't know what to say, there was so many.
more