While I'll never be mistaken for an authority on Indian food, I definitely enjoyed the food here! I went once for dinner, and then went back for the Sunday buffet -- giving me the chance to sample several dishes. I went away more than satisfied both times.
As a first-timer, I went in thinking Indian food would be too spicy for my midwest taste buds. I was glad to find the unique flavors of most dishes were mild to just beyond moderate, and not "over the top." If I found something too hot, a quick bite or two of the light and warm nan "calmed" our tongue. Mmmm!
The first time I went, the wait staff was just what I needed - patient with my uncertainty, and helpful in offering suggestions. On the second visit the service was average. It would have been nice to have more help with the buffett items...and the signs by each dish gave the name, but nothing about the ingredients...which would have been helpful for our group of novices. None of this will keep me from going back tho!
Simple, plain decor. Same for the buffett counter.
I wish they'd left the big screen TV off, showing what seems like Indian music videos.
Pros: The Sunday buffet offered a nice variety for someone new to Indian food.
more