I saw how highly rated this restaurant was on citysearch so my husband and I decided to give it a try since we haven't agreed on a chinese restaurant and are always looking for new places. We ordered kung pao chicken, hunan beef, vegetable chow mein and orange chicken. The hunan beef was not fatty. The kung pao chicken was perfectly seasoned and the orange chicken was actually crispy instead of soggy from being drenched in too much overly sweet sauce. The food wasn't just spicy (mildy spicy, not as spicy as I would like) but had flavor and was delicious. we enjoyed the food so much, we stopped eating to take the rest (which was alot) home to enjoy again and ordered mango and green tea ice cream. The ice cream didn't even taste artificially sweetened. The portions are big enough to share and even the free hot tea was really tasty. We finally found a chinese place!
Pros: easy parking, great tasting food, clean bathrooms
more