JavaScript is not enabled.
the rudest driver I have ever met. Supervisor at the office when i called to complain said he can't do anything about it ...?!? He also said if i wanted a better service next time ask for a limo?!? - Review by citysearch c | Boston Car Service

Boston Car Service

Claim

the rudest driver I have ever met. Supervisor at the office when i called to complain said he can't do anything about it ...?!? He also said if i wanted a better service next time ask for a limo?!? 11/21/2007

the rudest driver I have ever met. Supervisor at the office when i called to complain said he can't do anything about it ...?!? He also said if i wanted a better service next time ask for a limo?!? Pros: the rudest driver I have ever met. Supervisor at the office when i called to complain said he can't do anything about it ...?!? He also said if i wanted a better service next time ask for a limo?!? Cons: the rudest driver I have ever met. Supervisor at the office when i called to complain said he can't do anything about it ...?!? He also said if i wanted a better service next time ask for a limo?!? more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021