JavaScript is not enabled.
Ripped Off - Nearly - Review by citysearch c | Firestone Complete Auto Care

Firestone Complete Auto Care

Claim

Ripped Off - Nearly 10/30/2007

As a new resident of Irving (grad student at UD), I took my car in to these guys last week after my car started making a funny sound. It was my second time there. The first time it seemed I'd gotten decent service. They said a couple things were wrong with it that I could not confirm, but I went ahead. On this second occasion, however, I was told that there were a few major problems and was given a repair estimate of nearly 1500. Not wanting to put that much into an older car (an Acura Integra), I did NOT go ahead, but instead took it to the dealership here in Irving, hoping not only for a second opinion but a judgment on the car's value as a trade-in if it came to that. Because this was a Saturday, the dealership was not able to look at it immediately, but did provide me with a loaner car for the weekend - an 08 TSX (sweet car, by the way) - at no extra charge, and then, today, gave me an estimated repair cost for the same problem of.... get this.... 100. In other words, everyt more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021