JavaScript is not enabled.
Best of the best - Review by citysearch c | La Scala

La Scala

Claim

Best of the best 9/27/2006

I've been to La Scala about a dozen times for pizza and never knew there was a dining room! I found that out the other day when I was waiting for my lunch and returned with my fiance for dinner that night. The food was outstanding, service awesome. We never felt rushed to finish and it was moderately busy. Pricing is great. Big portions. We liked it so much we brought my future mother in law back with us tonight and are going to book it this weekend for our rehersal dinner. If you're in the area and want a quiet, romantic dinner......this is the place to go. Pros: big portions, quiet, romantic Cons: none I found more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021