JavaScript is not enabled.
Friendly staff, but just average food - Review by citysearch c | Casa Del Rey

Casa Del Rey

Claim

Friendly staff, but just average food 2/21/2006

My husband and I had dinner at this little Mexican restaurant in Temple City before going to an evening class. We were there during the ""early"" dinner hours and the restaurant was generally empty. The staff and dinner service was excellent. They were friendly and attentive. The food, however, was not outstanding. It had average flavor, average portions and average presentation. It was filling, but not overly impressive. As we were leaving, more patrons were arriving. It seems like a decent neighborhood restaurant with it's share of regulars. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but I wouldn't bad mouth it either. It's just average. Pros: decent parking, friendly staff Cons: average food more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021