JavaScript is not enabled.
Great environment where they truely care about each individual walking through the door. - Review by citysearch c | Body In Balance Health

Body In Balance Health

Claim

Great environment where they truely care about each individual walking through the door. 12/26/2006

Nazela made me feel special as soon as I walked through the door. She made me feel as though she had sincere concern for my well being. She cared to meet my needs and insured I would get the best treatment for those needs. The environment is so layed back and relaxing that I felt absolutely no pressure to buy a product or service. She was extremely informative and had an excellent knowledge of the human body, which made me feel greatly at ease, knowing how delicate the human body is you definately want someone who knows what they're doing working on you. Pros: It was very easy to make an appointment. Parking is always available. I always leave relaxed and at peace. Cons: I don't want to leave. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021