Ok, so I've been to Paris & eaten plenty of crepes all across Europe including trying them here in Seattle at other establishments. I read the wonderful reviews of this cafe and convinced 5 girls to go for breakfast after a long morning of bridesmaid dress shopping. Ok, decor is cute, but it was totally cold inside, we all left our coats on for the entire 2 hrs. we were there. It took them 1.5 hrs. to serve us. A couple arrived after us, were served, & left already by the time our food arrived. I tried to keep a positive attitude about the ""gourmet"" ingredients another reviewer raved about. Yum, Emmenthal cheese & roasted yellow peppers. My crepe arrived greasy & the peppers were bitter. All around a lame experience. This is not the little european jewel you're looking for. Its more like a tourist trap in Fisher Plaza.
more