JavaScript is not enabled.
East vs West: A Culinary Difference - Review by citysearch c | Rock Bottom Rstrnt & Brewery

Rock Bottom Rstrnt & Brewery

Claim

East vs West: A Culinary Difference 6/11/2002

I, fortunately, enjoyed an exceptional restaurant experience at the Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery in Scottsdale. However, I recently decided to try my luck at a different location--near 75th Ave. and Bell Road. To my dismay, the atmosphere (crowd) was a bit too loud; the service was mediocre; and the steaks were bland while the vegetables appeared lifeless. But to be categorically fair, I have had better at Outback Steakhouse. I, too, agree that this restaurant is no Ruth's Chris, but it also should not be an Outback. So, if you live on the west side it is well worth the trip to the east side if you are in the mood for great food with good portions at a fair price. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021