JavaScript is not enabled.
Hello are you there Bart? - Review by Guest | Bart Blessing - State Farm Insurance Agent

Bart Blessing - State Farm Insurance Agent

Claim

Hello are you there Bart? 5/29/2018

For the past several years I had a problem with this insurance company. The insurance reps were always very argumentative; stating that they couldn't accommodate changes I wanted to make to my insurance policy. Last year (2017); I had another argument with one of Bart Blessings Insurance reps and I reported it directly to Bart. I suggested that he (Bart) fire the rep because she was very rude and unprofessional. His response was that he would get rid of me (a customer) before he got rid of her. Well Bart, I got rid of you and your company before you got rid of me. I switched to another insurance company that was able to provide me with MORE coverage than I had with your agency at HALF the PRICE. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021