JavaScript is not enabled.
The final result was exactly what I had been looking for - Review by Guest | Metal In Time

Metal In Time

Claim

The final result was exactly what I had been looking for 7/13/2011

A good friend of mine has had great experiences at Metals in Time. But even on his recommendation, I couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated when they buzzed me inside and I caught glimpse of the endless shining, sparkling cases lining the store. The piece I had in mind was something that I knew they would likely have to special order. Sergio, the manager (owner?) gave me some catalogs to look though, and answered my questions patiently. Event though I know what I was spending was chump change compared to other customers they surely get, it was a large and important purchase to me, and Sergio and his staff treated it as such. When my item came in, they called me right away. I had discussed the possibility of making a slight alteration to it, which they completed in only a day's time. The final result was exactly what I had been looking for, and I will be very excited to gift it in the beautiful box they gave me to put it in. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021