JavaScript is not enabled.
Great place ..... if you love to party - Review by Guest | Austin Ranch

Austin Ranch

Claim

Great place ..... if you love to party 4/7/2011

I lived at Austin Ranch for 3 years and I finally left because I couldn't take the constant, loud parties. It's a very social and party oriented complex and if you're into that scene, you'll love it there. My neighbors, on both sides, had loud parties almost every night and played video games all day. It was apparent that both of them had some type of sound system hooked up to their tv's because I could hear everything they were watching or playing. Maybe the walls were just really, really thin' The actual apartment complex has nice amenities and the grounds would be beautiful if the residents would bother to clean up after themselves and their dogs. I never had a problem with maintenance. They responded fairly fast with the exception of one time when I had a spider infestation. It took 2 weeks before they sent the Orkin guy. I had some parking issues late at night from time to time. Maybe because a lot of residents who were always having parties and their friends that came over were occupying many of the parking spaces. There have been many issues at this complex. If you read the previous reviews about all of the problems, they're most likely true. Good luck to any future residents. You'll need it. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021