JavaScript is not enabled.
Best doctor - Review by Guest | Firestein Scott MD

Firestein Scott MD

Claim

Best doctor 4/7/2010

I was having terrible periods and was anemic. I was diagnosed with fibroid tumors and my gynecologist told me I needed a hysterectomy. She was going to make a big incision on my stomach and I was going to have to stay in the hospital at least 3 days! My friend had a hysterectomy by Dr. Firestein and went home the same day and was back at work 1 week later. I went and saw Dr. Firestein for a consultation. He spent a lot of time with me, explained to me about my options. I ended up having him do my hysterectomy and it went great. I got to go home the same day and was only a little sore on the left side for a couple days. I can't thank him enough - and Kathy, who recommended him! Rachel B. more
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021