Thread & Fabric Art Supplies - Cypress, TX
Reviews
( 5 )
( 0 )
( 0 )
( 0 )
( 0 )

Best

Thread Art has a beautiful showroom filled with fun fabric, bags, thread and bling. You can select rhinestone appliques or create your own design with loose stones. Friendly, e...

Worst

All reviews seem positive

Be Creative at ThreadArt 12/27/2010

Thread Art has a beautiful showroom filled with fun fabric, bags, thread and bling. You can select rhinestone appliques or create your own design with loose stones. Friendly, efficient personnel are helpful but allow you "just to shop." ThreadArt is a wonderful place to get in touch with your creative side. more

Threadart 12/27/2010

I love Threadart! They have everthing you are looking for. Lots of embroidery thread and sewing thread. Such cute rhinestone motifs. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! more

Excellent Emroidery and Frabrics + A Little Bling! 12/26/2010

Great place for all your embroidery and fabric supplies. And I really love all the options in rhinestones ... especially the ones about wine! Great service and fast shipping ... highly recommended! more

Great place for your embroidery supplies 12/26/2010

If you need thread, embroidery blanks, some rhinestones for the bling in your life, visit their store in Cypress, Texas. Staff is very professional and excellent customer service is their goal. They have a nice selection of fabrics for your crafting needs. My daughter loved the duffle bag I purchased and then personalized for our "super baby". If you want them to personalize an item for you, you will not be disappointed with the finished product. more

A Great Place for Embroidery and Personalization! 12/25/2010

A great place for embroidery supplies and to get blinged! more
< Previous 1 Next >
Summer SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 1/1/2021

Embroidery and Craft Supplies

Owner Message
  • Threadart is a supplier of thousands of embroidery supplies and other crafting items. Threadart carries all the supplies for your home or business embroidery needs. Threadart also carries hot fix rhinestone stones and designs plus hundred of ribbons styles and colors. Visit us online or stop by our shop at 16333-B Mueschke Rd Cypress TX 77433!

Additional information
  • Hours: 9:00AM - 4:30PM M-F
  • Payments: American Express, Cash, Discover, Visa, Master Card
badge